Contact Countrywide Insurance Services

Our expert teams are available to help you find the insurance product that is right for you.

New customers

Homeowner, Landlord and Tenant policies

Including Buildings and Contents Insurance and Mortgage Payment Protection (Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover). 

Please contact us at:

Personal Protection products

Including Life, Critical Illness and Income Protection. 

Please contact Aviva at:

  • Telephone: 0800 285 1098

Existing policyholders

Existing policyholders who wish to make a claim or have an enquiry about their policy should contact us via the relevant helpline.

Get in touch

Our teams are here to help you find the right cover.

Please let us know if you are experiencing financial difficulties or struggling to keep up with your payments. Call us on 01908 961399 and speak to our dedicated customer support team who will make every effort to assist you.

Personal protection

Call us Outline phone

Home insurance

Email us Call us