Tenant contents insurance provides blanket cover up to £50,000 against loss or damage as a result of storm, escape of water, flood, fire or theft.
See below for further details of our policy features and options available.
Tenant contents cover
- Cover for valuables in the home – up to £10,000.
- Replacement of locks and keys – up to £500
- Damage to contents in the garden - up to £1,000.
- Tenant Liability – up to £4,000 per claim for damage to the landlord’s property and for which the tenant is liable.
- Accidental damage to contents: cover for accidental loss or damage to all your household contents whilst in the home.
- Personal possessions cover: protects your personal possessions outside of the home, anywhere in the world, at any time.
- Pedal cycles: cover for all your pedal cycles up to £4,000 and up to £2,000 for any one bike.
- Legal expenses: assistance with legal costs in the event of unforeseen legal proceedings.
Download our Tenant Insurance information booklet (PDF)
Terms and conditions, exclusions, limitations and eligibility criteria apply. These are contained within the policy booklet, a copy of which is available on request.
This product is only available through the Lettings Division on a non-advised basis.
Insurance policies are underwritten by AXA Insurance UK plc, with the exception of Legal Expenses, which is underwritten by AmTrust Europe Limited, and Home Assistance, which is underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance SA, a wholly owned subsidiary of AXA Assistance SA and part of the worldwide AXA Group.