During our inspection we would require you to vacate the property. If this cannot be done, social distancing must be applied otherwise the surveyor will have to abort the inspection.
The Social Distancing Requirements are as follows:
- Stay 2 metres away from the inspecting surveyor at all times (preferably in a defined room until such a point the surveyor needs to inspect this room
- Please ensure all internal doors and all areas made accessible internally and externally to avoid our surveyor having physical contact with the property
- Please ensure all pets are kept restrained or isolated away from the surveyor during the inspection
- The surveyor will require access inside and out of the property
- Children and all members of the household must adhere to social distancing measures and if unable to vacant the property all need to isolate in one room for the duration of the inspection
If at any point during the inspection the surveyor has concerns in relation to health and safety they may have to abort and we shall contact you at a later date to confirm a re-arranged appointment.
Our colleagues are working hard to deal with the backlog of appointments. Please help us keep our phone lines free for outbound calls by contacting your mortgage lender for any updates on your mortgage valuation. Thank you for your continued patience.
To read our full FAQs, please see our recently updated Surveying FAQs below: