Countrywide Corporate Property Services provide a fully managed residential asset management sales service; delivered by experienced people with focus on optimising client value.
As the UK's longest established asset management operation, we offer our corporate clients, both large and small, unrivalled experience and service in the disposal of their residential property assets.
Since 1990 we have built long and trusted relationships with our clients through our consistent performance, whatever the regional, national or global economic headwinds faced.
Principal operating sectors
- Lender sales: Conduct risk-based sales service for lenders with property in possession.
- Corporate client sales: Portfolio appraisal and asset disposal service for all residential property owning corporate clients; probate, portfolio break-up, corporate investors, housing associations and other corporate entities.
- Developer part exchange: Part exchange and fees assisted sales service.
- Regulated client sales: For all other regulated clients requiring an FCA aligned and compliant property disposal service.
Key benefits of our services
- Independent estate agent selection tools ensure appropriate agent choice.
- Whole of market distribution across the UK.
- Experienced people and case management systems with client portal access.
- Culture and foundation based on transparency and positive customer outcomes.
- Supported by the expertise of the UK’s largest property services group.
- Information security accredited to ISO27001 international standard.
Address: Countrywide Corporate Property Services, The Capitol Building, Oldbury, Bracknell, RG12 8FZ
Telephone: 01344 389 500 (press option 0)