Get a FastStart
Sellers usually don’t realise that when they have agreed a sale it can often take two to three weeks before their lawyer is able to send a contract to their buyer’s lawyer. With FastStart conveyancing, we assign your property to a dedicated team of property lawyers and start work straight away. This means that when you find a buyer, we can issue a contract quickly. This will help cut out any frustrating or unnecessary delays. We aim to save you valuable time at a critical and sensitive stage, helping to reduce the risk of your buyer losing interest due to legal delays.
Why use FastStart?
- Gets your sale off to a flying start - we start working for you straight away, so once you have found a buyer we can issue a contract quickly.
- Saves you money - £100 discount from our normal conveyancing sale fees.
- Keeps you informed - 24/7 online case tracking with email and text message updates.
- Helps you budget - our guaranteed fixed legal fee means that you won’t pay more even if things get complicated.
- Gives you peace of mind - we are specialists in property law; you are in the hands of the experts.