Benefits of working for Countrywide Conveyancing
All of our roles (with the exception of the OOH position) are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with 23 days holiday rising annually up to a maximum of 28 days (plus bank holidays).
This is a great chance to join a team of property experts who really are market leaders in their field. In return, we can offer the prospect of an exciting career, with great opportunities for advancement in a growing company and a fantastic benefits package including financial incentives, discounts and a range of health and well-being offerings, including the following:
- Bonus Scheme: There is a non-contractual bonus scheme in place for the majority of roles within the Division.
- Childcare Savings: Childcare vouchers in return for a salary sacrifice, with the result of tax and NI savings.
- 0% Season Ticket Loans: An interest-free loan is available to cover the cost of travelling to and from work on public transport, and car parking.
- Life Assurance: You will receive life assurance cover of twice your salary. If you are a pension scheme member this increases to four times your salary.
- Personal Accident Cover: Employees are covered by a comprehensive suite of accident protection policies. Further details can be found under the HR / Benefits section of the Countrywide Group Intranet.
- Pension Scheme: Once eligible, you can join the Company Pension Scheme. You can pay Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVC’s) into the Company Pension Scheme, or can make contributions to a stakeholder pension scheme.
- Discounted Conveyancing Fees: Provided employees have completed 12 months service at the time of instruction, they are eligible to receive a 50% discount off standard scale conveyancing fees.
- Discounted Countrywide Divisional Fees: Discounts from other parts of the Countrywide Group (Surveyors / Estate Agency / Financial Services / Lettings) are also available to employees who have at least 12 months service. Further details can be found in the benefits section of the Countywide Group Intranet.
- Training deduction policy: Employees wishing to undertake training related to their role are offered a salary sacrifice scheme enabling them to spread the cost of the training course/professional qualification across a number of months.
- Instruction Referral Bonus: Employees who recommend a family member or friend to instruct Countrywide Property Lawyers will be eligible for a £50 net bonus for a sale or purchase (£100 will be payable if there is a sale and purchase).
- Structured Performance Review Programme: You will receive regular ‘one to one’ meetings to discuss your performance and training and development needs.
- Dress-down Days: CPL have dress down days, normally on a weekly basis.
- Gym Facilities: Employees within the Cardiff centre have unlimited use of a gym within the building after paying a £6 joining fee. Employees at the Manchester Centre are entitled to discounted membership at local Bannatynes Gym (Located opposite Lee House)
- My Retail Offers: An Online discount website providing exclusive access to a huge number of savings from hundreds of leading high street brands.
- Health Cash Plans: Health cash plans are designed to help colleagues with the cost of routine healthcare, such as dental, optical and a range of other treatments. For a small monthly contribution, deducted directly from salary, employees will be able to gain access to discounted healthcare treatments though Westfield Health Plans.
- Bupa Screening: We are able to provide Bupa medical health assessments at a special reduced rate for Countrywide employees.
- Cycle Scheme: The Cycle to Work Scheme allows employees to purchase a bicycle free of Tax and National Insurance up to a value of £1,000, whilst encouraging cycling to work.
- Discounted NCP Parking: Employees in both the Manchester and Cardiff centres can enjoy significantly reduced monthly, quarterly or annual car parking fees at NCP car parks within a short distance of the office (Manchester- Oxford Street- Opposite Lee House. Cardiff- Dumfries Place) This benefit can be used in conjunction with the season ticket loan scheme.