Benefits of working for Countrywide Group IT
All our roles are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with 20 days holiday rising annually up to a maximum of 25 days or 25 days holiday upon joining depending upon the grade of the role (plus bank holidays).
This is a great chance to join a team of IT experts who are at the forefront of developing our business. In return, we can offer the prospect of an exciting career, with great opportunities for advancement in a growing company and a fantastic benefits package including financial incentives, discounts and a range of health and well-being offerings, including the following:
- Bonus Scheme: There is a non-contractual bonus scheme in place for the majority of roles within the Division.
- Childcare Savings: Childcare vouchers in return for a salary sacrifice, with the result of tax and NI savings.
- 0% Season Ticket Loans: An interest-free loan is available to cover the cost of travelling to and from work on public transport, and car parking.
- Life Assurance: You will receive life assurance cover of twice your salary. If you are a pension scheme member this increases to four times your salary.
- Personal Accident Cover: Employees are covered by a comprehensive suite of accident protection policies. Further details can be found under the HR / Benefits section of the Countrywide Group Intranet.
- Pension Scheme: Once eligible, you can join the Company Pension Scheme. You can pay Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVC’s) into the Company Pension Scheme, or can make contributions to a stakeholder pension scheme.
- Discounted conveyancing fees: Providing they have completed 12 months service at the time of instruction employees are eligible to receive a 50% discount off standard scale conveyancing fees.
- Discounted Countrywide Divisional fees: Discounts from other parts of the Countrywide Group (Surveyors / Estate Agency / Financial Services / Lettings) are also available to employees who have at least 12 months service and further details can be found in the benefits section of the Countywide Group Intranet.
- Training deduction policy: Employees wishing to undertake training related to their role are offered a salary sacrifice scheme enabling them to spread the cost of the training course/professional qualification across a number of months.
- Instruction Referral Bonus: Employees who recommend a family member or friend to instruct Countrywide Property Lawyers will be eligible for a £50 net bonus for a sale or purchase (£100 will be payable if there is a sale and purchase).
- Structured Performance Review Programme: You will receive regular ‘one to one’ meetings to discuss your performance and training and development needs.
- My Retail Offers: An Online discount website providing exclusive access to a huge number of savings from hundreds of leading high street brands.
- Health Cash Plans: Health cash plans are designed to help colleagues with the cost of routine healthcare, such as dental, optical and a range of other treatments. For a small monthly contribution, deducted directly from salary employees will be able to gain access to discounted healthcare treatments though Westfield Health Plans.
- Bupa Screening: We are able to provide Bupa medical health assessments at a special reduced rate for Countrywide employees.
- Cycle Scheme: The Cycle to Work Scheme allows employees to purchase a bicycle free of Tax and National Insurance up to a value of £1,000, whilst encouraging cycling to work.
- Parking: Onsite parking available in the Milton Keynes office.